Thursday, November 28, 2013

RIVER ISLAND




1. Black Rihanna velvet barely there sandals
2. Black Rihanna snake embossed leather bralet
3. Black Rihanna snake embossed leather skirt


I was absolutely thrilled when River Island contacted me, wanting me to feature a fashion collage of my favourite Rihanna Collection.  This is what they came up with and I must say I LOVE!

I'm always lusting over black on black  - It's one of those styles that just won't date.  This PPPS (perfect power pencil skirt) has a sense of classy meets sassy.  Definitely a winner once paired up with the bralet and those killer heels.

Hint: Once out just let your driver know to 'Shup up and Drive'!


Chat to you all later
xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...