Sunday, July 15, 2012

GOLD ELEMENT






Gold Element Dress by Justyna G
Black Suede Litas from Jeffrey Campbell 


I wanted to design a 'one-off' dress this time as that is what 'Justyna G' is truly about. The saying 'I love having a dress no other girl has' has so much meaning to me and what my label is all about.
I honestly enjoy giving a lucky girl the opportunity to wear a dress that no other girl will ever own. It makes me smile as this is what I always wanted for myself and it's a amazing to be able to give that opportunity to someone else.

So... Let me introduce to you 'Gold Element'.  She's really special :)
The playful ruffled bust line and 'twirly girly' full skirt work so well together.  And, just as most of my designs, there is always a surprise at the back.  A perfect combination of cute meets sexy!

Please excuse the fit, I know the dress is a touch big on me.  I am wearing a one-off after all and the size is meant to fit a M-L. 

Hope you all have a great week!
Love lots xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...