Sunday, March 4, 2012

WHITE









This white perfection is yet another ruffle to add to the collection.  It oozes confidence and that desirable sexiness that only white can portray.  I love how white can be accessorised with any colour and simply works. Just like an LBD this Little White Dress (LWD) should be found in anyone's wardrobe.

I have accessorised my LWD with my bright Alma, super high wedges and gold accessories. 
Très chic... I so wish I was in Paris right now.

So... This week I will be preparing for a photo shoot as a new range will be coming out soon.  You will find a cobalt blue ruffle in the collection and a few other suprises!

Enjoy the week ahead... ♥





14 comments :

  1. Your outfit is one of my favourite spring outfits !!!! Just amazing , and the back of the dress is so adorable and cute <3

    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't it just amazing!
    Thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your designs! you are so talented! i am following! follow me back???

    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rena,

      Thanks so much... that is truly so lovely to hear :)
      Just checked out your blog!

      Following x

      Delete
  4. another beautiful dress! you look phenomenal <3 xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhhh... thanks so much ladies (blush)

      xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. Hi :))

    Thanks so much for your beautiful words...
    Sweetest x's to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cuff bracelet!!
    xo
    thecultofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...
      So nice of you to notice :)

      xx

      Delete
  7. beautiful! I really love the dress :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so very much Cáti!
      That is so lovely of you... xx

      Delete
  8. I have to wear a plain, white dress? "I don't like white dresses" is a common complaint we hear often from girls participating in special events requiring only white attire. White dresses are most popular, most traditional, and most appropriate for many of life's important celebrations: weddings, flower girl dresses, christenings, presentations, performances, cotillions, graduations, and recitals.

    luxury dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true!
      You honestly cannot go wrong with a white dress, just the same as a LBD!

      Many thanks... :)

      Justyna xx

      Delete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...