Wednesday, December 28, 2011

PONY






I actually had a dream that I made this dress. I guess dreams sometimes do come true! I got straight onto my sewing machine and made it and shot it the same day.  That is why my hair is in a messy bun :))  I'm so pleased with the result. The front of this dress is hand painted in a racing pony silhouette that  matches the flowiness of the pleated skirt.  I adore this dress... the colours work so magically together.

I will be coming out with lots of new ruffle dresses in the next few days... I just need to shoot them!  There will be lots of pretty colours to choose from, including baby pink, black and hopefully a white!  I cannot wait to show you all.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoying the holiday break... I still need to work out what I'm going to wear for my New Year's Eve party! I'm hoping to create something extraordinary xxxx


4 comments :

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...