Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEON BARBIE









Ok, so if you're feeling a bit 'wall flowerish' then do not wear this dress! This Neon Ruffle shouts (no actually screams) ultra attention from the highest rooftops. It's super hot and requires nothing more than a pair of heels...oh, and maybe a bodyguard in case you get identified as a celeb! 

As you may know this Neon Ruffle is the second in my collection.  I love the fitting style of this dress and cascading ruffles that soften this dramatized look. If you don't love pink, once you wear it you will!  Barbie would love this!

I still need to do my Christmas shopping.... Ahhhhhh... hope you're all better organised than I am :))) xxxx



9 comments :

  1. adore the dress and it's back and also the colour!!! great!!!!

    xoxo from

    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much:))) It really does make a statement!

    Lots of x's ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is available via http://www.justynag.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why but your website pages aren't showing up. I neeeeed to have this dress! Can I please have a direct link to purchase this!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      If you're on your iphone (for eg) the website won't work as iphones don't suppost flash & the website is flash enabled. You will need to access the site with your computer :)

      Delete
  5. I love this dress!! Is there anyway I can get the direct link as well, because the website is down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my design so much :)
      If you're on your iphone (for eg) the website won't work as iphones don't suppost flash & the website is flash enabled. You will need to access the site with your computer :)

      The page can be found via http://www.justynag.com/new xxx

      Delete
  6. wow dear!!love that dress!!amazing=)
    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...